<USS Banshee> "Sands from a Farther Shore" - The Conclusion
- From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:56:11 -0700
“Sands from a Farther Shore” - The Conclusion
by Lt. Commander Joshua Asper
Upon the official investigation into the USS Iliad’s dealings with the nebula-like phenomena, and the subsequent murder and ‘sentencing’ that followed, Starfleet Command came to the following conclusions regarding the situation. The finds, repercussions, and administrative action that followed have been carefully documented in all Starfleet Officer’s existing files, but have been restricted to Admiralty viewing only.
1. Captain Tandia Lavette was found guilty on charges of fraternization with subordinate officers, unlawful trial and sentencing of a Federation Citizen, improper use of a Captain’s Mass regarding a Starfleet officer, unethical and inhumane punishment for a crime, and accessory to murder.
Course of Action: Captain Tandia Lavette was court-martialed and lost her commission as a Starfleet Officer. She was given a dishonorable discharge from Starfleet service and sentenced to fifteen years at the Federation Penal Colony on Brolara.
2. Lieutenant Matthew Kenner was found guilty on charges of conduct unbecoming of a Starfleet officer, espionage, and first-degree murder. During Captain Lavette’s trial he was charged and convicted of perjury as well.
Course of Action: Lieutenant Matthew Kennemer was court-martialed and lost his commission as a Starfleet Officer. He was given a dishonorable discharge from Starfleet service and sentenced to life imprisonment at the Federation Penal Colony on the Andorian Homeworld.
3. Lieutenant JG Joshua Asper arrived in spacedock onboard the USS Iliad. Upon informing Starfleet of their predicament Joshua Asper was released from solitary confinement where he was being held on suspicion charges of murder. Later investigation revealed a conspiracy involving the ship’s Captain, Tandia Lavette, and her lover and tactical officer, Lieutenant Matthew Kennemer.
Course of Action: Lieutenant JG Joshua Asper received experiment treatment, through the coordination of Starfleet Medical and Starfleet Intelligence to cure a rare form of Cabin Fever. After being given a neural suppressant he was promoted for his skill (and, partially, for having to endure eight months of solitary confinement) and posted to the USS Banshee under Captain Rhiannon Morrigan.
Other related posts:
- » <USS Banshee> "Sands from a Farther Shore" - The Conclusion