<USS Banshee> O/T: "Tendjewberrymud" ;-D

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: AdmiralGem@xxxxxxx, CMICHdave@xxxxxxx, LtCdrKDallas@xxxxxxx,CounFionaOShea@xxxxxxx, DrAuroraYophton@xxxxxxx, StrTrkRob@xxxxxxx,emraldsong@xxxxxxxxx, ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx, LtMirrieDunton@xxxxxxx,angelserene@xxxxxxxx, Oboeplayer87@xxxxxxx,constancehope@xxxxxxxxxxx, sirandher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,resraptor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:18:10 EDT

This one is one of my favorites so I thought I'd share it with everyone. I
came across it a few years back.

    Eric

    So, imagine yourself as a guest in a hotel somewhere in the Far East --
Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia etc. -- where you can't
speak their language very well (or at all) and a lot of the employees speak
fractured English. And one morning you, the hotel guest (HG), decide,
innocently
enough, to dial room service (RS) and ask for some breakfast. Simple, right?
Well ...

RS: "Morny! Ruin sorbees."
HG: "Umm, I'm sorry, I thought I dialed room service ..."
RS: "Rye! Ruin sorbees! Morny! Djew wish to odor sunteen?"
HG: "Umm, I'd like some bacon and eggs, please."
RS: "Ow djew lychem?"
HG: "Huh?"
RS: "Ow djew lychem -- pry, boy, pooch?"
HG: "Oh, the eggs -- how do I like them? Sorry, scrambled, please."
RS: "An dee baychem -- crease?"
HG: "Crisp will be fine."
RS: "An san toes?"
HG: "What?"
RS: "San toes. Djew like san toes?"
HG: "Umm, I don't think so ..."
RS: "Judo one toes!?!?"
HG: "Umm, I'm really sorry, but I don't even know what 'judo one toes' MEANS."
RS: "Toes! Toes! Why djew Don Juan toes? ... Ow bow singlish mopping we
bother?"
HG: "English muffin ... now I get it! You were trying to say 'toast' ...
fine, an English muffin will be fine."
RS: "We bother?"
HG: "No, just put the bother on the side."
RS: "Wad?"
HG: "I mean the BUTTER ... just put it on the side."
RS: "Copy?"
HG: "What?"
RS: "Copy ... tea ... mill?"
HG: "Coffee, black, and that'll be fine."
RS: "One minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangleache, crease baychem, tossy
singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, copy ... rye?"
HG: "Whatever you say ..."
RS: "Tendjewberrymud!"
HG: "You're welcome ..."

( Can you and a friend perform the above and keep a straight face? I don't
think so ... )