<USS Banshee> FWD: Celestial Lounge

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:20:23 -0800 (PST)

It all began with a Borg Trapezoid, all alone in the night.

The Celestial Prime Alliance is proud to announce the opening of a new lounge
on Wednesday nights! We invite everyone to our Grand Opening Ball to take place
on January 8 at 9:30 PM Eastern in the Celestial Academy.

Along with the usual food and drinks, we offer games of dabo for the lucky, and
trivia for a thinking person's game. Want to adventure? No problem! Our
spacious dinner stage will run mini-sims geared toward teaching Brand New
Recruits the ins and outs of simming. You're given a situation, Cadets, now try
and solve it! We will also offer news from around the Alliance and, in the
future, announce contests and their winners.

So, if you ever wanted to say you dined and danced on a Borg Trapezoid (now
owned by uhm...private concerns,) come on January 8!

- Larry Mudd, Master of Ceremonies
- Stella Galaxy, Dabo Vixen