[ussbanshee] Mission Recap and Sim Log

  • From: CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:13:55 EDT

When we left the USS Banshee last week....

The Away Team had returned, bringing with them an unconscious Tal Shiar agent
that was attached to a Rihannsu (Romulan) ambassador who was on the USS
Hindenberg awaiting the arrival of the Rihannsu Galae (Romulan version of
Star Fleet) to be transferred home.

Two Rihannsu ships are currently shadowing the USS Banshee on the other side
of the Neutral Zone border, awaiting news of their missing ambassador.

The Captain has ordered the immediate report of Andros to her Ready Room.

This Week on the Banshee we should be beginning the following tasks.

1.) Sickbay should be seeing to the health of the Tal Shiar agent.

2.) Engineering and science should return to their departments to determine
the meaning behind the warp core being missing from the USS Hindenberg, along
with the following other *missing pieces*.... all weapons systems have been
stripped from the ship, all shuttle craft and interplanetary devices have
also been reported missing as per the computer data taken from the USS
Hindenberg's data banks.

3.) Crew manifests indicate the Rihannsu Ambassador, Aehka tr'Theirr, was
aboard the USS Hindenberg prior to the hijacking.  tr'Theirr was returning
from a conference on Deep Space Nine to help seal some trade and commerce
agendas and proposals between the Rihannsu and Federation people.

4.) All Away Team members should be prepared for a possible meeting in the
Conference Room to address any and all information that was found on the USS
Hindenberg.

5.) Be on your toes....

6.) The USS Banshee will be rendevousing with the trade ship, Caravan, in
three days time.  All departments need to be ready for that meeting by next
sim. (5/23) The security personnel need to have any surgical alterations done
by this time. We are meeting the Caravan *officially* to drop off some new
personnel (The security team  and any other people as choosen by the Security
Chief) AND to deliver some *special goods* (as determined by science).

See you tonight!

The Captain

-- File: 0205.09.txt

Cpt Morrigan: MISSION BRIEF!  USS BANSHEE!
Cpt Morrigan: The USS Banshee has arrived at the Neutral Zone only to find the
USS Hindenberg to be empty and deserted, evidently the victim of the notorious
pirates.
Cpt Morrigan: There is a faint warp signature leading in the Rihannsu space.
Commander Andros will be preparing an away team to investigate. (All
departments,
prepare to participate.)
Cpt Morrigan: END BRIEF!
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Captain, you did it again>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Rihannsu, for those who don't speak Romulan, means
Romulan>>
Cpt Morrigan: Any questions???
EnsnSaraCrusher: AMO> No Ma'am
Cpt Morrigan: BEGIN SIM
Cpt Morrigan: BEGIN SIM
Cpt Morrigan: BEGIN SIM
EnsnSaraCrusher: AMO> ::Waits in the TR for the rest of the AT::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::At the Tactical console on the bridge::
Victor Andros: ::in TR1, ready to beam over to the Hindenberg::
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<Anyone here just adore the Romulans? Think they're the
best species ever? Dying to sim one? IM me if so.>>
Cpt Morrigan: <<Commander.... put killing Jace on my agenda for next week.
He's got an assistant and is not here to help her.>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<You don't have to put your post before your posts>>
Ensign Jenkis: ::is in engineering, just hanging out::
EnsnSaraCrusher: <<OK, habit>>
Lady Cyanah: ::is in the transporter room with everyone else on the away team,
making sure her tricorder works::
Cpt Morrigan: <<Oops.... also put Grant on that list.>>
RAdm AshneeKiara: Jace> ::putters around in science, but unfortunately can't
say
or do much because he has meghansgone virus::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::places tri-corder in one huster and a phaser in the
other::
Victor Andros: <<lol!>>
Victor Andros: ::Looks around at the assembled, making sure no one is
underrepresented::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps and begins running diagnostics on the Tactical
systems::
Cpt Morrigan: :::on the bridge, in her chair:::
RAdm AshneeKiara: Grant> ::caught meghansgone virus from Jace::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::Stands on a transporter pad, tapping her foot::
Cpt Morrigan: :::trying to figure out whose buttprints are in it THIS time::::
Victor Andros: ::taps:: +Jenkis+ Ensign Jenkis!
Lady Cyanah: ::the tricorder flickers out, she bangs it against the bulkhead
and
gets it working again::
Ensign Jenkis: +Andros+yes sir?
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Walks over to another display, and begins running MORE
diagnostics::
LtJoshuaAsper: +Lark+ Tom, you busy?
Lady Cyanah: ::doesn't want to embarassed by a broken tricorder on her first
away mission::
Victor Andros: +Jenkis+ Report to Transporter Room 1 immediately
and prepare for an away mission.
LtJoshuaAsper: Lark> +Asper+ Go ahead, sir.
Ensign Jenkis: +Andros+ aye sir
Cpt Morrigan: <<Get your butts in gear for the AT.... I need to be AFK for a
moment.>>
Ensign Jenkis: ::grabs kit and heads to TR1::
LtJoshuaAsper: +Lark+ Could you run a level three diagnostic on the phaser
arrays?
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<And you want TWO of them??>>
LtJoshuaAsper: Lark> +Asper+ I am sure that I can manage that, when do
you need it by?
LtJoshuaAsper: +Lark+ ASAP, Mr. Lark
LtJoshuaAsper: Lark> +Asper+ Aye, sir. I will get on it now, Lark Out.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Walks back to his tactical console::
Ensign Jenkis: ::steps into TR1::
LtJoshuaAsper: +Bredeson+ Asper to Bredeson.
LtJoshuaAsper: Bredeson> +Asper+ Go ahead, sir.
Cpt Morrigan: <<Sorry.... UPS man must have been working late.>>
Victor Andros: ::nods to Jenkis::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::wonders where CJ is he was on the AT last week,,
that's how he got out of his physical::
Ens C J Thompson: ::Arrives in the TR::
Ensign Jenkis: ::nods back:: sir
Ens C J Thompson: ::steps on a PADD::
Victor Andros: ::looks out over the group assembled in the TR::
Everybody ready?
LtJoshuaAsper: +Bredeson+ Isaac, can you possibly run a level four
diagnostic on the torpedo launchers?
Ensign Jenkis: ready
EnsnSaraCrusher: Ready sir
Lady Cyanah: ::nods to Andros:: Yes, sir.
LtJoshuaAsper: Bredeson> +Asper+ Sure, will have it to you in ten minutes
or so, Bredeson Out.
Ens C J Thompson: Ready Commander.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Nods with satisfaction::
Cpt Morrigan: :::drums her fingers:::
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Status, Number One.
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Ooh, and remember to put Hiddukel on your 'to-kill'
list!>>
Victor Andros: +Rhi+ We're ready to go, sir. Boarding the transporter
pads now.
Victor Andros: <<no, he's mine>>
Victor Andros: Let's go, then.
Lady Cyanah: ::steps up onto the pad::
Ensign Jenkis: ::steps onto transporter pad::
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Thank you, Commander.
Victor Andros: ::Steps onto the pad::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::was alrady on a pad::
EnsnSaraCrusher: *already
Ens C J Thompson: ::Was on a Pad::
Victor Andros: ::nods to the tranporter chief:: Get us outta here.
Victor Andros: ::Energizes!::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::Everything goes blue and fussy::
Cpt Morrigan: Asper.... keep a lock on them.
Victor Andros: <<Tosses out the "@'s". Everybody use an @ in front of
your text to denote the AT>>
Victor Andros: @::Materializes on the Hindenberg's bridge::
Lady Cyanah: @::flips her tricorder open and scans the area as they arrive::
LtJoshuaAsper: Aye, Captain.
Ensign Jenkis: @::takes a look around::
Victor Andros: @::looks around:
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Brings tri-corder out and starts looking for life
sings::
Cpt Morrigan: :::sits up straighter, if that is possible::: Did they make it?
Ens C J Thompson: @::Pulls out his phaser and looks around::
Cpt Morrigan: New transporter people didn't beam them into space, did they?
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Checks scanners:: Yes, Captain, all have materialized on
the Hindenberg's bridge.
Victor Andros: @::Looks pointedly at Jenkis:: Get working on the
bridge consoles and see if you can get the ship's logs.
Ensign Jenkis: @aye sir
Ensign Jenkis: @::goes to an auxillary console and gets to work::
Victor Andros: @Any residual life signs, Cyanah?
XMysticPhantasmX has entered the room.
Lady Cyanah: @ Negative, sir. Microbes only.
LtJoshuaAsper: Lark> +Asper+ Lark to Asper
LtJoshuaAsper: +Lark+ Go ahead.
Victor Andros: @::nods::
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THE HINDENBERG IS SPOOKY IN ITS SOLEMN
QUIETNESS.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Sir permission ti live the bridge to look for life sings
Ensign Jenkis: @::is spooked::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::involuntarily shivers::
LtJoshuaAsper: Lark> +Asper+ Phaser diagnostic complete, all arrays are
good to go.
Victor Andros: @Granted. Cyanah, go with Crusher and see what you
two can find. Stay in contact.
LtJoshuaAsper: +Lark+ Thank you, Ensign, Asper out.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Loves spookie places::
Lady Cyanah: @ Yes, sir.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::stands guard of the crew that remains on the bridge..::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Aye Sir
Lady Cyanah: @ ::follows Crusher, paying more attention to her tricorder
readings than looking ahead of her as she walks::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Walks towards a TL::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Stops in fornt of the TL::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::bumps into Crusher as she stop:: Oh! Sorry!
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THERE ARE TRACES OF WEAPONS FIRE
ALONG THE CORRIDORS, THOUGH NO BIO RESIDUALS IN THE AIR
WHICH WOULD INDICATE HUMANOIDS MATTER.  (TRANSLATION:
NO BLOOD OR GUTS.)
Ens C J Thompson: @::Nods to Sara::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ No problem ::Smiles at Cyanah::
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> ALL COMPUTER BANKS ARE OFFLINE, ONLY
FUNTIONING SYSTEM IS LIFE SUPPORT.
Victor Andros: @Thompson, go with them. Jenkis and I will be fine.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Enters the TL::
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> WARP CORE IS..... MISSING.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Aye Commander ::Enters the TL::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::buries herself back in the readings from the tricorder, the
less
she actually has to look at this spooky place, the better::
EnsnSaraCrusher: Are you getting anything Cyanah
Lady Cyanah: @ ::enters the TL::
Victor Andros: @::imagines the two bumping into each other and
knocking themselves out an airlock::
Victor Andros: @:;shakes his head::
Lady Cyanah: @ Not at all, no bioresiduals in the air, even.
Victor Andros: @Anything so far, Mr. Jenkis?
EnsnSaraCrusher: Me either
Ens C J Thompson: @::Listens to the eery sound of the TL doors closing::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps consoles:: Captain, you are going to think this is
strange, but I ran a scan of the ship.  And the warp core is missing from the
Hindenberg.
Ensign Jenkis: @::taps futily at consoles:: Commander, im not gonna get
anything out of these computers without getting some power back online
Ens C J Thompson: @ Okay, now I am spooked..
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> FULL CREW MANIFEST IS AVAILABLE....
INDICATIONS OF OTHER PROGENY OF HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS
ON BOARD.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::Glances around the TL car nervously::
Victor Andros: @Well, let's see what we can do.
Cpt Morrigan: :::swivels her head in his direction:::: I'm sorry... could you
repeat
that?
Victor Andros: @::taps:: +Banshee bridge+ Commander Andros to the
Banshee.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Where are we headed Doc? ::As the TL doesn't move
yet..::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Stares at the Captain:: The warp core from the
Hindenberg is gone.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @::senses that her new ship mate is nervous:: This
place spooks you doesn't it ::Walks oout of the TL::
Lady Cyanah: @ Aye, that it does. ::follows her::
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros*  Captain speaking.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Yeah, we arrived somewhere and it felt like we didn't even
move... strange.
LtJoshuaAsper: Bredeson> +Asper+ Bredeson to Asper.
LtJoshuaAsper: +Bredeson+ Go ahead.
Victor Andros: @Captain, we're getting no life signs, other than
microbes. Nothing at all, not even residual evidence.
Ens C J Thompson: @::Heads out and takes the lead... ::
LtJoshuaAsper: Bredeson> +Asper+ Torpedo systems have been studied,
all is OK sir.
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Can you get someone from your team to verify that the
warp core for the ship is.... missing?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @  I wanted to see where the TL would go
LtJoshuaAsper: +Bredeson+ Thank you, Isaac, Asper out.
Victor Andros: @The... what?
Victor Andros: @::clears throat:: I'm on it.
Cpt Morrigan: :::hisses to Asper::: Get those sensors checked... just in case.
Ensign Jenkis: @if we can beam over a power cell or two from the Banshee i
can bring enough power online to get the main computer up, i hope
LtJoshuaAsper: Yes, captain.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ I'm picking up weapons fire
Ensign Jenkis: @it would have to be done in main engineering
Victor Andros: @Andros out.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Runs scans::
Victor Andros: @::turns to Jenkis:: The warp core is missing.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::scans the area as they exit the TL:: Aye, residual scorching
and ionization.
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> CARGO AND SHUTTLE BAYS HAVE BEEN
COMPROMISED AND ALL ARE EMPTY.
Victor Andros: @ We're heading to Main Engineering to find out
what's going on.
Ensign Jenkis: @that would explain the lack of power
Victor Andros: @come on. ::walks to the TL::
LtJoshuaAsper: Sensors confirmed, Captain, the warp core is not in it's
casing on the Hindenberg.
Ensign Jenkis: @::follows::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ CJ where does this hallway lead?
Victor Andros: @::Enters:: ME.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Mostly crew lounge, and the science lab..
Victor Andros: @::taps:: +Crusher+ Ensign Crusher. Report.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::focuses her scans on the actual scorching:: Interesting. There
are ionization patterns from both disruptors and phasers.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @::Taps:: Still no life signs Sir, but we have picked up
left over weapons fire
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THE SHIP IS EERILY REMINISCENT OF A
PARTY THAT HAS BEEN CRASHED.... HALF EATEN MEALS ARE ON
TABLES... THINGS LOOK AS IF PEOPLE JUST.... DISAPPEARED.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Could it have been a fire fight or is it appear to be just
onesided?
Victor Andros: @+Crusher+ Very well. Keep me informed. Andros out.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Sensors beep:: Captain, the residual warp trails that we
picked up, have receeded into Romulan Space.  We have lost the trail.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Looks inside a crewmans quarters, the door wide open..::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Walks in to the mess hall::  May this place looks like
my last party at home after my mom busted me
Cpt Morrigan: See if you can contact someone from the Romulan Embassy....
maybe we can get permission to enter.....
Victor Andros: @::The TL stops and opens into ME::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::nods:: Yes, Captain.
Cpt Morrigan: :::mutters::: And maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::scans the half-eaten meals for DNA traces left by the teeth
of the crewmen who once ate them::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Looks around the quarters, notices a log started on the
console..::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Sends hail to Romulan Embassy on Romulus::
Victor Andros: @::Steps out and gasps::
Ensign Jenkis: @::looks at space fomerly home to the warp core:: woah
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::tri corder beeps to signal a life sign, walks over to a
chair:: Aww, it's a puppy
Cpt Morrigan: <<:::claps for Andros' use of melodrama::::>>
Ens C J Thompson: @ Heh, more than I did this week... says Stardate.
::continues
to search the quarters.::
Victor Andros: @::Looks around at ME:: My God... it's been... raped
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Shakes head:: Captain, no response from the Romulan
Embassy.
Victor Andros: <<::bows:: I'll be here all week>>
Cpt Morrigan: :::mutters::: Rat bastards.
LtJoshuaAsper: Captain?
Cpt Morrigan: Alright... start proceedings through proper StarFleet channels.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::files the DNA information away for her report::
LtJoshuaAsper: Yes sir. ::Hails Starfleet HQ::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Notices a change of clothes on the bed and some on the
floor... ::
Victor Andros: @::sees the missing warp core, and various components
removed::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Exits the quarters and joins Crusher and Cyanah::
Cpt Morrigan: <<Awwwww.... what kind of puppy!?>>
Victor Andros: @Jenkis, see if you can get anything working.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::walks over to join Cyanah:: I think we should check
out the cargo bays  ::there is something moving under her lab coat::
Ensign Jenkis: @ aye sir ::takes out tricorder::
LtJoshuaAsper: Captain, Starfleet HQ is contacting the Romulan High
Council as we speak.
Cpt Morrigan: <<I sense a stowaway!!>>
Lady Cyanah: @ ::scans Crusher reflexively when she sees her labcoat
moving"::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Looks at the puppy:: Yeah.. everyone always says
awwww, then there is screaming and blood... with lots of
Ens C J Thompson: running.
Cpt Morrigan: :::nods::: Good....
EnsnSaraCrusher: <<yorkie>>
Lady Cyanah: @ ::calms down:: Oh! A small animal of some sort! Is it harmful?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Laughs as the puppy pokes it's head out::
Cpt Morrigan: Lieutenant.... can you perhaps..... accidently.... release a
probe in
that general direction?
Ensign Jenkis: @::walking around engineering:: Commander, there isnt an
ounce of power left
Lady Cyanah: @ ::looks oddly at the puppy::
Ens C J Thompson: @::Shakes his head... at Crusher..::
Victor Andros: ::taps:: +Banshee+ Captain, the warp core is not present.
Lady Cyanah: @ Oh, right, I remember seeing those in Earth.
LtJoshuaAsper: Accidentally, sir? I am sure I can rig a launching problem.
::Smiles::
Cpt Morrigan: :::smiles::: Thank you.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps a button and a Class 5 Science Probe is launched, in
the direction of the Romulan border::
LtJoshuaAsper: Oops, I guess I misfied...
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Calm down Cyanah,, your like my brother when it
comes to this places
LtJoshuaAsper: <<*Misfired>>
Victor Andros: @::calls over to Jenkis:: See what you can do.
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Have you been able to download the computer banks?
Lady Cyanah: @ Canis domesticus. ::turns away to something more interesting,
like not getting killed by random menaces::
Ens C J Thompson: @ Cargo Bay is two decks down, perhaps we should use the
J Tubes and see if we can pick
Ens C J Thompson: up anything there.
Victor Andros: +Rhi+ Not without any power
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Watches sensors as the probe passes the Romulan
border::
Lady Cyanah: @ We can't use the turbolift? ::hates the idea of the JTs on this
ship::
Ensign Jenkis: @Commander, i could gather up a little power from the
impulse drives, but a few power cells from the Banshee would be more reliable
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ *Andros* Still no human life sings Sir we are leaving
this deck
Victor Andros: +Banshee+ Have engineering send us over some power
cells so we can get a console up and running.
Ens C J Thompson: @ We can, but if there was an attack there might be a sign of
someone escaping in a J Tube.
Victor Andros: +crusher+ Acknowledged.
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros*  You didn't say please.
Ens C J Thompson: @ I will go and meet you in the Cargo Bay..
Cpt Morrigan: :::chuckles to herself::::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::sighs nervously::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Tucks the puppy deep in her coat and heads for the
L tube::
Victor Andros: +Banshee+ Is it StarFleet protcol to ask nicely when
requisitioning supplies?
EnsnSaraCrusher: *j tube
Lady Cyanah: @ ::follows reluctantly::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Opens the J Tube hatch and looks down.... ::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Watches the probe all of a sudden stop working, and then
loses contact::
LtJoshuaAsper: What the hell?!
LtJoshuaAsper: ::taps console:: Captain?!
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Does StarFleet protocol preclude the need to be polite?
Cpt Morrigan: :::swivels::: Report, Asper.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::climbs into the tube:: Come on Cyanah, it's not that
bad
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Smiles::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::sighs nervously yet again and crawls into the tube::
Ens C J Thompson: @ Would you feel better if I go first Cyanah?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Watches her Tri-corder:: This way
LtJoshuaAsper: Our probe that we misfired, was just destroyed by a
Romulan vessel, Griffin-Class, about 100 million kilometers pass the border.
Ens C J Thompson: @:: Watches her go and follows them down.::
LtJoshuaAsper: If they didn't know we were here, they do now.
Lady Cyanah: @ No, the one that goes last always get picked off and no one
even notices. ::tries to make a joke::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Pulls ou phaser, just in case::
Victor Andros: ::taps:: +Banshee ME+ Engineering, beam some mobile
power cells over to the Hindenberg::
Cpt Morrigan: :::stands::: Oops..... we may need to be prepared for company.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Looks at console and sighs:: And apparently, they are
quick.  Starfleet HQ has just notified us that the Romulan High Council has
declined to let us enter their space, guaranteed destruction, they say.  They
saw the probe we fired
Ens C J Thompson: @ Gee thanks... but if I get picked off.. I fall on you.
::tries to
continue the humor::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Turns left and the Right, then up the ladder::
Cpt Morrigan: Make sure that we can get our people off there if we need to.
Lady Cyanah: @ I'll keep that in mind. ::follows Crusher up:
LtJoshuaAsper: Shall I 'misfire' a Class-Nine probe? It has defensive
capabilities...
Victor Andros: <<Aw, come on. Everybody knows that only the red
shirts get picked off>>
Ensign Jenkis: <<::looks at green collar:: whew>>
Cpt Morrigan: :::shakes head::: No.... I'm not ready to test these weapons
systems
just yet.... keep an eye on that ship though.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::exits the tube near cargo bay 5::
Victor Andros: @::taps::
LtJoshuaAsper: Engineer> ::Sets all the supplies needed by the away team
on a Cargo transporter and nods to the Chief::
EnsnSaraCrusher: <<So says the man in red:-)>>
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<::hides the can of red spray paint she was assaulting
people with::>>
LtJoshuaAsper: Chief> ::Initiates transport to the Banshee::
Ens C J Thompson: @::Exits finally... notices a piece of cloth on the ground..::
LtJoshuaAsper: <<AH! She got me!>>
Victor Andros: @::Some mobile power emitters appear in ME::
Cpt Morrigan: :::watches the transfer from engineering and mutters something
under
her breath::::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::climbs out and breathes a little easier::
Ens C J Thompson: @ Doctor.. ::points to the cloth... anything important?
LtJoshuaAsper: Captain, the supplies have been beamed to the Hindenberg.
Victor Andros: @ Jenkis! We have power!
LtJoshuaAsper: <<They were beamed to the Commander's location, sorry
about the mix up>>
Ensign Jenkis: @::walks over to power cells:: ill have these installed in a few
minutes Commander
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Scans the cloth:: There is blood on it
Ensign Jenkis: @or right now!
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ and it's green
Victor Andros: @ Excellent.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Watches scanners:: Damn it. Captain, the Romulan Vessel
is riding the border, we are just out of the sensor range.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ and it's freash
EnsnSaraCrusher: *fresh
Lady Cyanah: @ ::frowns and looks around:
Ensign Jenkis: @::taps at consoles:: we have basic computer operations in
engineering and on the bridge
Ensign Jenkis: @shall i call up the logs?
Victor Andros: @Excellent. Get the ship's logs.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Ups the power on her phaser:: Take your phaer out
Cyanah, be careful guys I don't like this
Victor Andros: @Download them and transfer them to the Banshee
Lady Cyanah: @ ::reluctantly pulls her phaser::
Ens C J Thompson: @::Looks at the door in front of them::
Ensign Jenkis: @::taps at console:: uploading the files now
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ *Andros* Sir we may not be alone down here
Ens C J Thompson: @ Only one door to go... Cargo Bay 1... ::Waits for Crusher
to contact the Commander::
Victor Andros: @+Crusher+ How so?
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> MOLECULAR SIGNALS IN THE CARGO BAY
INDICATE THAT A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHERE THROUGH
THERE....
Lady Cyanah: @ I'm getting a lot of residual epidermal matter in the air from
many different DNA sources.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Sir, we just found a piece of cloth with fresh Romulan
blood on it
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Gasps:: Captain, I have lost transporter lock on Crusher,
Cyanah, and Thompson! ::Tries to re-lock::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Scans:: Sensors are being blocked by other matter...
Victor Andros: @Fresh? Where are you?
Lady Cyanah: <<By the way, the family name is Kaelyre for those who are
interested. :-) >>
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> CREW MANIFESTS INDICATE THAT THERE
WAS A ROMULAN AMBASSSADOR ON BOARD.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ near the cargo bays Sir, we were about to check out
Ens C J Thompson: >>which do you prefer to be called?>>
Victor Andros: @+Crusher+ Was it the ambassador?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::scans closer:: No sir
Cpt Morrigan: :::grits her teeth::: Increase power to the transporters.... get
that lock
back.
Lady Cyanah: << My name's Cyanah Kaelyre... Ensign Kaelyre is fine, and
Cyanah for those more informal occasions. :-) >>
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Nods:: Yes, Captain. ::Taps console vigorisly::
Victor Andros: @Are there any life signs in Cargo Bay 1?
Lady Cyanah: @ ::refines the scans on the epidermal matter:;
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> BLOOD MATCHES THAT OF A TAL SHIAR
AGENT ATTACHED TO THE AMBASSADOR.... AS A BODY GUARD.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::cross-references the medical database and the crew
manifest::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Scans the bay:: Un able to tell sir ther is something
blocking my tri-corder ::looks at Cyanah::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Sighs:: Lock reestablished.
Victor Andros: ::taps:: +Banshee+ Andros to the bridge.
Victor Andros: @+Crusher+ Standby.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Sees console:: You have to be kidding me!  Captain, the
Romulan vessel has crossed into Federation space, and there are TWO
Griffin-Class vessels now. One just decloaked.  We have been picked up on
their scanners!
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Hears a scratchy connection with Andros::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Aye Sir
Cpt Morrigan: ::as a wave of relief sweeps through her::: *Andros* GO ahead,
Andros.
Lady Cyanah: @ I get evidence that many people have been in the area lately
from the epidermal particles in the air.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Looks around:: We can get in though there
::Another Jtube::
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THE BANSHEE IS BEING HAILED BY ONE OF
THE VESSELS.
Victor Andros: @+Banshee+ Can the Banshee pick up anything in the
Hindenberg's Cargo Bay #1?
Lady Cyanah: @ ::Tries to scan the cargo bay, fails::
LtJoshuaAsper: Captain, we are being hailed, Romulan Vessel.
Ens C J Thompson: @ I will lead this time... ::Opens the tube.. ::
Cpt Morrigan: :::hopes Vic did not hear what Asper just said:::
Lady Cyanah: @ Oh. Another one. ::chews her lip::
Victor Andros has left the room.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::Then climbs in::
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* One moment, Number One....
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::her comm badge makes a sick sound:: What was
that?
Cpt Morrigan: <<That's a record for him, I think.>>
Ens C J Thompson: @ Kaelyre, can you scan the tube before we decent..
LtJoshuaAsper: We are being hailed, Captain.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::scans:: Nothing.
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THERE IS SOME SORT OF DAMPENING
DEVICE COMING FROM A NEARBY JEFFERIES TUBE.
Cpt Morrigan: Open a channel.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ CJ, try reaching the XO, see if we can enter the CB
LtJoshuaAsper: Yes, Captain. ::Presses console:: On screen.
Lady Cyanah: @ But I'm getting a dampening field... from....
Cpt Morrigan: :::stands and does the recommended tunic tug:::
Lady Cyanah: @ I can't pinpoint it.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::tightens the band on her tri corder::
Cpt Morrigan: Jolan'tru, Enarrain.  Might how may we be of assistance?
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Romulan appears on the screen::
Ens C J Thompson: @+Comm+ Security AT to Com..d.r  A..er.   Co.e i. ple...
Ensign Jenkis: @::trying to bring sensors online::
Cpt Morrigan: <<:::cracks up::: Try Sprint PCS.... the Clear Choice in
communications.>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ I sense something, I don't know what it is ::pauses,
then heads into the tube::
Ens C J Thompson: <<Can you hear me now?>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Can you hear me now?>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Good.>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<That is Verizon>>
Lady Cyanah: @ ::Tries to pinpoint the dampening field as she moves through
the JT::
Ens C J Thompson: @ Can't get a clear comm through Doctor... what should we
do?
Victor Andros has entered the room.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::notices the J Tube they climbed down before is now
closed.. ::
Victor Andros: <<I apologize. Technical difficulties>>
Cpt Morrigan: Enarrain Rakholh> You can dispense with the niceties, Captain.
We are here to pick up Ambassador tr'Ch'Paar.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Did either one of you close the other J Tube?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ There is someone in here
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps console and under his breath:: We have lost
transporter lock with Crusher, Kaelyde, and Thompson again.
Lady Cyanah: @ I didn't.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Shivers::
Cpt Morrigan: <<::::blows whistle::: Technical foul!  Ten yards!>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Foul?>>
Ens C J Thompson: >>Uh oh>>
Cpt Morrigan: <<On Andros' computer.>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ I can sense them
Ens C J Thompson: << A Technical Foul is in Basketball, no yards there... >>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ This way
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Nods to Sara and follows along::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Gazes at the Romulan on the screen::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::follows::
Victor Andros: @::looks at Jenkis:: how's it coming?
Cpt Morrigan: << Doh!  :::puts watching ESPN on her agenda::::>>
Ensign Jenkis: @Commander, i've got the computer online, working on the
internal sensors
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Sees someone down the tube,, unconscious::
Ens C J Thompson: <<:-)>>
Ensign Jenkis: @there, internal sensors online
Cpt Morrigan: As you can see, Enarrain.  There has been an accident.
Victor Andros: @Can you pick up anything in Cargo bay 1?
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ It a romulan!
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Thinks:: This isn't going to sit well with the Romulan
Cpt Morrigan: Rakholh> Like the one you had with that Type 5 probe?
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<Enarrain? What rank is that?>>
Cpt Morrigan: <<Captain>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Goes right over and starts medical treatment::
Ens C J Thompson: @ I got you covered Doctor...
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<Odd... I thought that was Erei'Arrain.>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ Who is he
Cpt Morrigan: <<Depends on whose dictionary you are using.>>
Ensign Jenkis: @there appears to be a dampening field
Victor Andros: <<picky picky picky>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @The uniform is Tal Shiar
Lady Cyanah: @ ::compares his DNA with the crew manifest::
Ensign Jenkis: @just around that area
Victor Andros: @Damn it.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Tries his comm again.. :: AT2 to... AT1....
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Wants to raise shields and weapons and destroy the Damn
Romulans!::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::But doesn't::
Victor Andros: @+CJ+ Andros here. Report!
Lady Cyanah: @ I didn't think the Tal Shiar wore identifying uniforms.
Cpt Morrigan: Rakholh> :::has a side bar discussion and returns:::
Ens C J Thompson: @ Doctor I have the Commander on Comm..
Ens C J Thompson: @ +Comm+ Commander, Doctor has found a wounded and
unconscious Romulan.
EnsnSaraCrusher: <<There pips were different, just watched Face of the
Enemy:-)>>
Victor Andros: <<lol!!>>
Lady Cyanah: <<Seems rather silly for an organization that claims not to exist
to wear identifying pips.>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ We have to get him out of here, I can't do any thing in
this blasted tube
Ens C J Thompson: @ +comm+ Inside J Tube 3x next to Cargo Bay 1...
Cpt Morrigan: Rakholh> We concur that there has indeed been an *accident* in
the area, Captain.  I expect a full report as soon as you have it.  We will, in
accordance with the recent treaties between our Empires, await you on the other
side
Cpt Morrigan: of the border.
Lady Cyanah: @ Can we be transported out?
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THE COMM IS CUT.
EnsnSaraCrusher: <<Deanna pointed at them and said they were Tal
Shiar>>
Victor Andros: @+CJ+ A Romulan? Get him to the Banshee.
Ens C J Thompson: @ I lost the comm...
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<That was a great episode. Must rewatch it.>>
Cpt Morrigan: ACTION> THE ROMULAN SHIP RETURNS TO THE OTHER
SIDE OF THE LINE.
Ens C J Thompson: @ Can you try the Banshee ::looks at Cyanah::
Cpt Morrigan: :::sits with a thump::: Asper... check on the team.
Lady Cyanah: @ +Banshee+ Ensign Kaelyre to Banshee.
Victor Andros: @+Banshee+ Captain!
LtJoshuaAsper: Captain, I am still having problems keeping a lock on
Crusher, Kaelyde, and Thompson, and now I think that I am reading a
Romulan with them as well.  All the other members of the Away Team are
still locked.
Cpt Morrigan: :::wishes she had just decided to take that desk job:::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ CJ help me get him into the Bay, that field Kaelyre
was oicking up with screw with the Transports
Ens C J Thompson: @ Doctor, can he be moved?
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Andros!
Ens C J Thompson: @::Nods::
Lady Cyanah: <<Kaelyre, Asper. :-)>>
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Picks him up and hoists the Rommie over the shoulder::
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Sorry>>
Victor Andros: @We have a Romulan. Can you transport the four of
them to SB?
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Starts to climb back to where they were...::
Lady Cyanah: @ ::follows Thompson::
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<You want a desk job? ::perks:: How about academy
director? Going cheap!>>
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Crawls behind CJ:: Coming Cyanah
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Mumbles about the weight of this romulan::
Victor Andros: <<LOL!!!!>>
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Have them prepare for transport as soon as we can keep
a lock on them.
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Starts to sweat.. ::
Cpt Morrigan: <<NO!>>
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps his sensors and nods to the Captain:: With all their
combadges on the Romulan and one other person.
Victor Andros: @+Rhi+ Aye
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<Academy Director + chocolate>>
Ens C J Thompson: <<Going once>>
LtJoshuaAsper: <<OOH, Incentive>>
Victor Andros: ::taps:: +CJ+ AT2. Prepare for transport.
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Steps out of the tube::
Ens C J Thompson: ::Doesn't hear the comm::
Ens C J Thompson: @
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps console:: Captain, I have a lock on Crusher,
Kaelyre, and Thompson.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::gets out of the tube and stands gratefully::
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::puts the Romulan on a table::
Cpt Morrigan: Beam the indicated lifesigns out as soon as you can maintain a
lock.
RAdm AshneeKiara: <<I'll throw in a kitten. Cute, affectionate...>>
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps:: Energizing, straight to sickbay...
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::Taps:: Understood
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Holds onto the Romulan::
Victor Andros: @::looks to Jenkis:: Got all the logs?
Cpt Morrigan: *Andros* Vic... how long until I can bring the rest of my people
home?
Ens C J Thompson: @ ::Picks him up again..::
LtJoshuaAsper: Waiting for Andros and Jenkis, Captain.
Ensign Jenkis: @they have all been beamed to the Banshee
Ens C J Thompson: @ Ready..
Ens C J Thompson: ::Puts the Romulan on a biobed..::
EnsnSaraCrusher: @ ::everything goes blue again::
Victor Andros: @Good. Are we ready?
Ensign Jenkis: <<@er.. sent, you know what i mean>>
Victor Andros: <oh. right.>
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::Hands the puppy to a nurse and starts working on the
Romulan::
Lady Cyanah: ::smiles, grateful to be back on the Banshee::
Ensign Jenkis: @::closes up kit and gathers things:: ready sir
Victor Andros: @+Bridge+ Two to beam, captain.
EnsnSaraCrusher: *Sec* I want a team in sickbay NOW! please
Cpt Morrigan: Send a message to the Rihannsu ship that I will be sending a full
report to them in two hours.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::Taps:: Energizing.
Ens C J Thompson: ::Stays in sickbay... though holsters his phaser..::
LtJoshuaAsper: <<Rihannsu = Romulan>>
LtJoshuaAsper: Yes, Captain.  ::Transmits message:: They await it, Ma'am.
Ens C J Thompson: ::Smiles at the Doctor:: Team? Boy do I feel
under-appreciated.
Lady Cyanah: @ ::eyes the Romulan::
EnsnSaraCrusher: ::Orders her team around and really likes it:: I need a
hyperspray,, 20 cc's actprovaline
Cpt Morrigan: Excellent.  Tell Andros that I want to see him in my ready room
immediately if not sooner... and you have the bridge.
Cpt Morrigan: :::stands and crosses to her ready room:::
Cpt Morrigan: :::enters::::
Victor Andros: ::Shimmers into existence in TR1::
LtJoshuaAsper: Yes, Captain.
Ens C J Thompson: ::Sees more security enter inside the sickbay..:
EnsnSaraCrusher: I have to keep you around to finish you physical don't I
LtJoshuaAsper: +Andros+ Asper to Commander Andros.
Ens C J Thompson: ::Positions them at secure points of the room::
Ensign Jenkis: ::steps off pad::
Ens C J Thompson: ::Smiles at Sara:: Need that flu shot remember?
Victor Andros: ::Walks toward the TL:: +Asper+ Andros here. Go
ahead.
LtJoshuaAsper: +Andros+ Commander, the Captain would like to see you in
her ready room as soon as possible, if not sooner than that.  Would you like
me to transport you there directly, sir?
Lady Cyanah: @ So, I'm not needed anymore here, doctor?
Lady Cyanah: <<oops with the @>>
Victor Andros: +Asper+ Not neccessary.
LtJoshuaAsper: +Andros+ Yes, sir.
Victor Andros: ::Enters the TL:: Deck 1.
Cpt Morrigan: END SIM
Cpt Morrigan: END SIM
Cpt Morrigan: END SIM
Cpt Morrigan: END SIM