<USS Atlantis> 4/20/04 Simulation

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:52:02 -0700

Hey Atlantians!

I'm going on this huge Choir Trip to California and I leave on
Thursday the 15th (today) and I'm back on the 21st.  Given that, and
the absence of any online outlets on a charter bus, I will be unable
to attend the simulation on the 20th.  Please, please, please, make
sure that I can a get a copy of the chat log - gots to keep up and
all.

Thank you all for understanding and I hope to see you on the 27th.
I'll be coming back from California (separate trip) on that day and
will be exhausted - but will fight to be there.

Have a good week!

- Brad
(Adam's Player)