[USS Athena] Planet Readings

  • From: "Dhivael t'Radaik" <dhivael.radaik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussathena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:43:41 -0500

*:ON:

     Dhivael looked from her sensors to Zerliak.  She had been monitoring
information coming from the planet, while the Arrain monitored space around
the planet for dangers.  She frowned.
     "There was a pretty strong power surge the eminiated from the Elder
Base.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Starzen noticed it.  They are
not going to be happy campers if they discover us.
     "On a positive note, the energy surge that I registered is consistent
with Elder Technology."
     She looked over to the Tactical readings and wondered why the Starzen
Patrol did not come directly to the planet.  "That does not seem tactically
wise, to stay outside after indicating that they noticed something wrong.
Makes escape much easier.

:OFF:

Arrain Dhivael t'Radaik
ASci/AMO