[usbproxy] Problems with mass storage devices

  • From: Rikkert ten Klooster <hjtenklooster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbproxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:51:42 +0100

Hey All,

I’m experiencing issues with connecting mass storage devices via USBProxy,
I’ve ran into the following problems:

With NTFS I’m rarely able to connect the storage device to Windows.
With OS X, sometimes I can connect at once, however most of the times
I get the following error 13 times, before connecting:

Transfer error on EP81 (xfertype 2): Operation timed out

With FAT32, ExFat and Mac OS Journaled I’m getting no luck at all,
mostly it results in a lot of the following errors:
Transfer error on EP81 (xfertype 2): Operation timed out

Sometimes seemingly infinite, sometimes aborted by:
Fail on open EP81 16 Device or resource busy
terminate called without an active exception

Do you have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks,

Rikkert