[usbca_chess] Re: thank you louis for the invitation to playemail

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:49:05 +0800

Irene, oh, that's fine and a good move. We must play this game offlist as per the rules. You can also give your name to Chris and enter vadder Tournament games with over 22 of us there. If you are White with the Ebled move, then I am pushing up my Black e6. I don't know French as I come from the far Easten zones. I live in Malaysia which is close to Singapore. Yeah, this will be a good practise for us too. Have a great day.
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.
Warm Regards
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Reference
wwwddenergyfl{742logspot.com

From: Irene <ireneham474@xxxxxxxxx
To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 06:49:08 -0500

louis
that would be good.  i need to practice more chess.

, am spending far too much time wrestling with computers. this month.

Irene Hampton

On Nov 27, 2018, at 3:25 AM, Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Irene,

I am Louis writing offlist. Would you like to play a email chess game with me? I am going to register for the tournament. Hopefully they give me time as I have both my parents going to be in hospitaof.