[usbca_chess] Subscribe procedures

  • From: louis prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chess Group List USBCA <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 00:05:42 +0800

I would like to suggest that there may be another way to subscribe for the USBCA list group. I have subscribed in many list groups before. The process is just by sending a blank email with the word subscribe to the group list. When you receive a confirmation, you just send on the same email with the blank message and its confirmed. You will get a welcome to the group message. Any suggesos?
Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
Visit wwwddenergyflow742logspot.com
Kind Regards
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist