[usbca_chess] Salon 6

  • From: "Olivier Deville" <odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 09:44:27 +0200

Hi all,

I have created a new Skype salon, called Salon 6. Skype-Chess, FTP-Chess and USBCA groups are free to use it, if they find it convenient. The French group already has Salon 1 to Salon 5.

Playing on a salon can solve some problems related to Skype versions conflicts that sometimes happen when running a private conference. It also allows spectators to follow the game.

The Skype ID of Salon 6 is
salon_006

Just send a Skype contact request, and it will be accepted.

If you want to use Salon 6, please mention it in the final schedule of your game, or send me a mail. The timetable of Salon 6 can be found here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47409211/salon_6_timetable.txt

(be sure to bookmark this link)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,