[usbca_chess] Dear Michael Re: Chess peg

  • From: "Alan" <adicey415@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:30:40 -0500

Hello Michael,

Take a piece with you and Go to your local Ace Hardware store, or whatever hardware store which is near your residence, show one of those "Friendly Folks" a piece from your set, and no doubt they will give you a nail that does not have a flat head to match the post the piece needs.
I replaced all the posts on a set I had once, it was easy, and they were all a tiny bit thicker than the posts, so they fit more snugly, which was good!.
With best regards.
God Bless.
Alan
Plantation, Sunny South Florida