[usbca_chess] Dear Alvin, I cannot play a game right now, but so happy to see your message my old friend!

  • From: "Alan" <adicey415@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 15:17:36 -0400

Dear Alvin,
I have my computer desks covered with documents, as I have been scanning and trying to organize stuff, as I just got a new 4 - TGB external drive and want to get rid of junk that was not junk when I saved it to one of my other T - Drives.
Yes,  getting  rid  of things to make room  for more  junk!
But I will keep your message in the USBCA folder and when ever I can set up a Chess Board, without messing up a lot of papers I will write you and see if you will play me.

With best regards.
God Bless.
Alan
Plantation, Sunny South Florida