[UNSDB] Re: unsdb Digest V2 #53

  • From: Devesh <deadcod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:36:39 +1100 (EST)

Hey guys,

well i know i am not the most active memeber of unsdb
, but i really love it....and i especially love the
macroiss series...my favourite bieng macross plus...i
absolutely adore it!

anywayz...yeh please keep this thing running...because
there is not another single good site on the net
...well mostly some bits here and there

ps u can visit my site...its also a poor effort but
hey...at least something clean...and i have a few
stats that i got from hewre and there so whoever owns
them i acknowledge their copyright

the site is
http://users.bigpond.com/devesh/devesh-sharma/

also use IE for the site...cuz like i designed it a
long time ago like in high school in year 8 i think

also can someone tell me wats the deal with the whole
UNSDB DIGEST thing...like when was this digest
published (online)...or wat is it?

thnks guys and its good to see everyone back...i
almost thought that it was dead