[UNSDB] Re: UN SPACY DATABASE & questions

  • From: "Laura Mara rey" <libano2306@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 20:43:07 +0000

no quiero recibir mas vuestros mensajes y no se porque me los mandan a mi bandeja de mail , ya queni siquiera los conozco .
gracias

From: "Burn" <Burn@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [UNSDB] Re: UN SPACY DATABASE & questions
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:42:42 +0200

Hi Lord Tenchi and all others...

Whew! A whole lotta questions. I'll try.

>Question 1: I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble getting into the
> UN SPACY DATABASE site of late, as i have been trying to get in for a few
> days and the site seems to be down, or is it just me?
No. It's not just you. I noticed the other day that the site is down. My
webspace provider quite frequently seems to have problems of some sort. I
know that sucks, especially for me with 130+ visitors a day but since they
give me all this huge amount of webspace for free, who am I to complain?

> Question 2: I was wondering if anyone would have any addition pictures of
> the Valkyries/Veritechs out of Macross II other then those from the books
> that were released way back for the Macross II RPG?
Yes, I do have some more. What do you need?

>Question 3: Has anyone heard any new news on the Macross 0 series coming
out
>sometime soon in Japan, or if i could be pointed to a site that might or
>does contain information on this new series, or even if someone has heard
>rumors regarding this new project?
Latest news I heard was that it was a 4 part OVA with 50 minutes running
time per episode. I am however not sure which rumor is more accurate, the
one that says it's gonna be a prequel to the original Macross or the one
that claims it's gonna be a sequel to Macross Plus or Seven. Any info from
the others?

You can find some info on the Megaroad Mission on www.steelfalcon.com and, I
believe, also on Dan's UN Spacy Database at http://unsd.macrossrpg.com.

>Question 6: I remember reading somewhere, it could of been a part of the
>Robotech II The Sentinels series of novel's or even some site i may of
>stumbled across on Macross, regarding that on a mission it was reported
back
>to earth that a wreckage of a ship resembling the Macross / SDF-1 was
>spotted adrift, but the permission to investigate was denied, and by the
>time an investigation team was sent to the area, no sign of the ship could
>be found. So does that mean that there were more Macross class ships
>predating the Macross which crashed on Earth still surviving? or even that
>the Inspection Force that the Macross originally belonged too is still
>around?
I dunno where this came from but it is definitely not from the McKinney
Robotech novels. If you go by the novels (which are NOT Macross canon) then
the SDF-1 Macross was a unique ship built by Zor, the Robotech Master
scientist who discovered Protoculture as energy form.
If you go by the Macross timeline, it could be that the Supervision Army had
other ships like the Macross but this is just a guess, I have no data to
prove this. Dan? Anyone?

>Straight up I'm going to apologize for this question because it has probable >be asked & answered a million times before, but myself being new to this >Mailing List I'm unsure of the Answer so I'll ask anyway. No prob. ^_^ Welcome to the list.

>Question 7: I was wondering what is the original story regarding the
>Macross/SDF-1 being a Gunboat or some type of patrol ship for some type of
>inspection force? Is there somewhere that there is a full history behind
>this, explaining more in detail who this inspection force may of been, I'm
>guessing they may of been some part of the protoculture, or possible an
>enemy of them, so any info on this would be of great help in helping me
>decide what direction to take in my Macross Saga.
I think it is supposed to be a part of the supervision army, is that right?

-Burn
screensavers, RPG stuff and more...

http://www.unspacy.de
e-Mail: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx