[UNSDB] I want you for the UNSDB!!!

  • From: "Burn" <Burn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:02:53 +0100

I plan on finally doing a new update to the page before the end of the year.
I am currently working on "The UNSDB Mecha Catalogue", a new part of UNSDB
that will include images of all variable mecha in all modes.

For that, I could use a little help from you guys. Send me all the variable
mecha you can think of, primarily Macross and Robotech, but also related
series like Mospeada, Southern Cross, Megazone and Orguss. If you know the
possible modes of transformation, that would be nice as well...

If you wanna help, just send your list to the discussion list or use the
forums.

Thnx,
Burn
screensavers, RPG stuff and more...