[UNSDB] Re: 1:144 Scale Diecast Macross Fighter Mode Models

  • From: GarrodRan9900@xxxxxxx
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:22:14 EST

In a message dated 12/13/04 2:36:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Sirparn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hiya Everyone on the list !!:)

First up I would like to wish you all a Merry  Christmas and HUGE New
Years!!:)

OK, I was wondering if anyone has or knows a site  where I could find a
complete listing of the Macross 1:144 Scale Diecast  Valkyrie's?

I am after the ready assembled 1:144 Scale  Diecast type that came in a jewel
case already painted with the decals on that  are only in Fighter mode and
were un-transformable that were released by Big  West, not the 1:144 Scale
model
kits that you have to build.

So far I have been able to get my hands on or  know of these ones:

VF-1S Skull Leader from Macross, Macross DYRL  & Robotech
VF-1A Hikaru's from Macross DYRL
VF-1A Max's from  Macross, Robotech
VF-1A Miria's from  Macross, Robotech
YF-19 Isamu Dyson from Macross Plus
YF-21 Guld Goa Bowman From Macross  Plus
VF-19A from Macross VF-X2 Game

If anyone can add to the list above it would be  greatly appreciated, even
more so if you are able to provide pictures or links  to sites where I can view
what is/was available:

Many Thanks

Lord Tenchi  !!:)

Sorry Tenchi,

The only place I've seen these is on ebay.

And I"m still looking for the HIKARU, GULD and ISAMU ones myself.

StormofDragons