[Umpqua Birds] juv DEJU + field list

  • From: Elizabeth Gayner <egayner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Umpqua Audubon Birds <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 22:21:15 -0700

Hi folks,

Had a hatch year (young of this year) dark-eyed junco with an adult at the
BLM bird feeder today.

I was in the field today up near Yoncalla in the Andrews Creek Fire area
that burned last May. On the edge of burned area and older stand, observed
a Townsend ' s solitaire... singing. Pacific flycatcher, house wren, hermit
and black-throated gray warblers and a yellow - breasted chat heard as
well.

Lastly, a beautiful male yellow - rumped (Audubon) warbler at my home
feeder and a black phoebe on my barn roof early this morning.

Liz Gayner
Roseburg