[Umpqua Birds] Yellow-breasted chat

  • From: MJ Mello <mjmello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:52:52 -0700

Hello All,

My wife and I moved up to the Elkton area from Eureka Calif. about a 1 1/2 years ago. We are both birders and really enjoy the number of interesting birds we are seeing in Oregon. I want to thank Matt Hunter for introducing us to so many birding resources.

Today we heard a yellow-breasted chat singing near our yard today. We had them last year around here, but didn't see them until May 10th. Black-throated greys and common yellowthroats have showed up too.

Cheers,

John Mello

To send a message to the list: address email to umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account management and archives: www.umpquabirds.org/emaillist.htm