[Umpqua Birds] Warblers today

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: UmpquaBirdList <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:48:05 -0700

As I am struggling to see and learn bird song on my forested property, I so
appreciate Matt Hunter, Liz Gayner and others at Birder's Night yesterday
for helping me identify a couple audios of bird song I had taken and
providing the help to continue to learn. I need lots more practice, but
anyway, today, I had a male Wilson's warbler, and a male MacGillivrays
warbler bathe at my koi pond's waterfall just beyond my front porch! They
are both gorgeous but that Wilson's warbler is neon yellow!

Moments like this are so great!

Stacy Burleigh
Melrose