[Umpqua Birds] Re: OBA speakers/field trips

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Matt Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 18:51:52 -0700

Thanks for the reminder on this Matt. I'm thinking about attending but
could only do Saturday or Sunday. Any chance there is a list of which field
trips are occurring on Saturday versus Sunday? Also it looks like we would
need to stop by Friday night to sign up for Saturday's trips and Saturday
morning for Sunday's trips. Correct?

Thanks,
Stacy Burleigh
Melrose, OR

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx

wrote:

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder of the Oregon Birding Association get together that is
happening in two weeks, June 5-7, based in Sutherlin.

Speakers:
Friday night (5th) Susan Haig, on the reintroduction of Condors to Oregon
Saturday night (6th) Bob Altman, on oak/grassland/prairie birds

Field Trips (Saturday and Sunday mornings):
Includes--Ford's Pond, Kanipe Park, North Bank Habitat Management Area,
Plat I Reservoir, Cooper Creek Reservoir, private land Spotted Owl location
(requires some hiking), a raptor nest trip, and possibly a private property
grassland bird trip.

Social times, dinners, and box lunches also available.

For more information and to register, see www.orbirds.org.
(If you want dinner, they will need your registration by May 29.)

Best Regards,

Matt Hunter
Melrose, OR