[Umpqua Birds] Re: Lifer!

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: UmpquaBirdList <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:18:09 -0700

Nice Julie!
I only have 3 to 4 Rufous depending on the day, and I also have a male
Calliope's. That throat is just cool and he is so calm. I also have a male
Anna's in and out, and most recently Matt Hunter identified an immature
Anna's by my photos. Sex is unknown that this point.
Enjoy!

Stacy Burleigh
Melrose

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Julie Edmonds <creeksidesongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I've been enjoying no fewer than five pairs of Rufus hummingbirds this
season, along with a pair of Anna's, Only once before have I seen
Anna's here during spring/summer, but have an occasional pass through
in December.

Today, I have a beautiful Calliope's male. A lifer for me.

Julie Edmonds
Tiller

To send a message to the list: address email to umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account management and archives: www.umpquabirds.org/emaillist.htm