[Umpqua Birds] Re: Count Week Birds

  • From: Robert and Jean Pollock <rjpollock@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:31:21 -0800

Yes, Liz, there was a Black Phoebe reported on Saturday, but it's always neat to see one!

Jeannie

On Dec 22, 2014, at 7:40 PM, Elizabeth Gayner wrote:

Did we have black phoebe on list for cbc Saturday? If not... had one at my window yesterday... near Wilbur within circle.

Liz Gayner

On Dec 22, 2014 4:33 PM, "Robert and Jean Pollock" <rjpollock@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Neither a Pileated Woodpecker nor White-tailed Kite were seen count day, but Peregrine Falcon was. Good finds!! That makes a total of 5 added for Count Week.

Jeannie Pollock