[Umpqua Birds] Calliope Pic

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: UmpquaBirdList <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:58:46 -0700

At the field trip yesterday at Cleveland Rapids Park and Kay Owen's
property (Thank you Ken and Sharon Phifer and Kay Owens!) several
participants said they had seen my posts about the male Calliope I have.
Checked the first date when I saw him - was on 3/30. Saw him again this
morning and took a picture. Please find attached. Kay was really excited
to share with us that she also had a male Calliope arrive at her house for
the first time Friday evening and again that morning.

I looked on ebird today for Douglas county and did not see anybody else
reporting Calliope, but I just read Toni M's email that she has some.
Anybody else?

Enjoy!