[Umpqua Birds] Re: B-H Grosbeak

  • From: "bonnie sicard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bonnie97756@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:34:11 -0700

I have been enjoying the B-H grosbeaks all summer,
They have taken over my backyard feeders along with only a few house finches.
in past years it has been the other way around.
others at my feeder are a couple Spotted Towhees (usually I have families of
them)
a few Black Cap Chickadees (normal amount a few).
and Mourning & Collar Doves.
I do have only a Few Annas (usually I'm swamped with them)
but a lot of Rufous (In the past only a couple).
and
Barn Swallows have tripled.

just enjoying my birds and feeders.
Bonnie Sicard