[umga] Halo 2 this week!

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:58:24 -0600

Right, this time, I'm going to be short, sweet, and right to the point.

The UMGA meeting this week is on FRIDAY (not Saturday) and we're doing an
awesome Halo 2 party! So, if you have a TV, XBox, XBox controllers, or Halo 2
(the game) that you can bring to the meeting, please do! ^_^ Members who bring
any of the above (two controllers, minimum, please!) get a random prize from
the random prize bin. Non-members who bring any of the above (again with the
minimum of two controllers buisness) get in free. Any non-member who wants to
come out and play is welcome, but there is an admission fee of $2 if they don't
bring any Halo 2 stuff.

TOURNAMENT! OK, contingent on interest, there will also be a Halo 2 tournament.
$2 entry fee! Proceeds from the tournament will be going to the Child's Play
Charity.(http://www.childsplaycharity.org/) Donations to Child's Play are also
being graciously accepted at this and at the following meetings.

OK, so... this weeks meeting. On Friday (yeah, I'm sure you all remember.)
We're going to be in the GSA lounge (that's on the 2nd floor of UC with glass
walls... you'll see us) from 5-10. So if you have a late class, just don't
bother going home! :D We'll be doing a pizza drive for supper. It's going to be
a really great time! So, come on out, grab your friends and drag them out too,
bring your XBox stuff and come play!

- Tannis

P.S. Sign up for the forums! I got the URL wrong in the last e-mail >_< It's
http://forums.umga.net/forum

(visit the UMGA website at www.umga.net)