Volunteer Meeting on Sunday, July 14th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone!

Just a couple of things to be aware of ^^

As everyone knows we have our summer event titled
"UMAnime : Celebrating 10 Years of Anime!" coming up
next weekend on July 19th, 20th and 21st.

We're having a volunteer meeting this weekend to
finalize a few details and let some of the volunteers
aware of the tasks they will be helping out with. So
if your interested in volunteering.. make sure you
come down to the UMAnime Office around 1:30 pm in the
University Centre (Technically it's in room 118 in the
basement of the Helen Glass Building)

Remember, this is a volunteer meeting, this is for the
planning and organization for the coming event, there
will be no anime shown.

Also, a webpage chock-full of information about the
event is now online and can be accessed via a link
from the UMAnime homepage!

Speaking of the UMAnime homepage.. instead of having
to memorize that bulky http://umanime.home.dhs.org
address.. you can now access our website under our new
domain name!

http://www.umanime.org

On another note, last weeks winner of the Bi-Weekly
Anime Character contest was Christy!  She won herself
an Inu-yasha miniature model!  Congratulations
Christy!  Hopefully I can upload your artwork soon ^^

Next B.W.A.C contest characters are Nausicaa of
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or any Tenchi Muyo
Character.  These will be collected during "UMAnime :
Celebrating 10 years of Anime!"

Wow.. long e-mail isn't it.  I think that's about it
though!

See you sunday and at the event!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://sbc.yahoo.com