Volunteer Meeting II

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Alright, just got the extra information.

The volunteer and executive meeting for this summer's
event will be held Saturday June 29th in the UMAnime
office at 12:30 pm.  Tong tells me the office is
located in room 118 in the basement of the Helen Glass
Building, which is easy to get to from the University
Centre.  I'm sure plenty of you have been there
previously.

This is not a regular meeting.  There will be no anime
shown.  This is a session to prepare for this summer's
event.  If you would like to help out and volunteer,
make a showing and see what you can do!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com