UMAnime Christmas Dinner 4

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:06:52 -0800 (PST)

Everyone getting sick of these messages yet?

Just to let everyone know, our president Kristjanna
has also gone and booked up 5 lanes at Academy bowling
lanes on Saturday as well.  If anyone wants to work up
that appetite can meet us there around 6:30 pm ^^ Glow
Bowling!

The confirmation list for the UMAnime Christmas Dinner
grows.  I woke up this morning to 19 confirmations in
1 night!!  Never underestimate the power of ribs.

Wow.. UMAnime is sure doing alot lately.

On another note, some of you have noticed that the
UMAnime page has changed.  Please report any kind of
feedback you may have.  If something is especially
hard to navigate.. or you feel is not properly
explained.

Please keep in mind the page is not complete.. I
intend to make it a little bit flashier.  Hope
everyone likes what I've done so far.

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com