Next Meeting -- Saturday, February 21st

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:05:35 -0800 (PST)

Hio folks.  We've another meeting coming up this
Saturday booked for rooms 543 - 544 University Center,
at our usual time of 12:30 PM to 6:00 PM.  The showing
schedule is as follows:

Last Exiles Ep 7 - 8
Azumanga Daioh Ep 23 - 24
Ai Yori Aoshi 5 - 6
BREAK
Full Metal Panic Fumofu Ep 13 - 14
Naruto Ep 33 - 34
Samurai Deeper Kyo Ep 1 - 2

And from Heather, our Art Coordinator:

"This meeting is the deadline for the fan fic contest!
 All entries must be given to me, Heather, no later
than the break.  Please be sure to include the
following info with your entries:

-Your name
-e-mail address
-The anime(s) the characters are from

The rules:
-The contest is open to any UMAnime members.
-Entries must be between 800 - 1,000 words.
-The fics can be for any anime series, and must use
existing characters in
the anime/manga (i.e. no self-created characters, at
least for this contest).
-No hentai.

Good luck everyone! ^_^"

Hope to see you all there!

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools