Next Meeting

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

Long time no e-mail!

This weekends meeting will be on Saturday June 8th
from 12:30 - 5:00 in the University Centre in rooms
530 and 534.

Our showing schedule will be the following:
Mamotte Shogugetten Ep 11
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Ep 7-8
Excel Saga Ep 16-17
Break (30 minutes)
Saiyuki Ep 19-20
Inu Yasha Ep 19-20
Vandread Ep 9-10

Also, if you missed the combination of Kristjanna's
e-mails earlier, here's the full content once again.

Hello everyone.

Questions about Ai-kon. We're trying our best to have
that happen but I would like some feedback from you,
the members. Please answer questions and send to my
e-mail fin_chan@xxxxxxxxxxx thanks!!!!!

A new name?  and if so what should it be called?

Volunteers.... We need volunteers to make this happen
would you be willing to help? Please everyone tell me
yes or no...

Also we would like to have an auction again who would
have items to auction off?

Any other questions or comments let me know thanks...

The dates would be july 19, 20, 21.  Sorry I left that
out.

-Kristjanna
President of the U of M Anime Club

BWAC this week is Kane (Lost Universe) or any Ranma
1/2 Character.

And welcome home to all of our members who went out to
Anime North in Toronto, ON.

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com