Meeting!

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Morning!

I'm sorry for the late e-mail....its mid-term season
at the U of M....so we are all busy studing and
passing test and stuff...fun!

Anyhow, we have a meeting coming up!!!! YATA!

Showlist...if I didn't mess it up yet again

Date: 28 October

Bleach: 54-55
Full moon: 45-46
Karin: 16-17
School Rumble: 19-20
Eureka7: 31-32

Location: 176 Helen Glass; The UMSU concil chambers

Time: 12:30 to 6.

As far as I know Mai Hime is finished and a new show
is taking its place. I have no clue as to what show it
is ...yet. But, be asure I let you guys know.

Announcments:

On Nov 11, there will be the Magic tournment. Come
down, play and have some good fun! If you have any
comments or questions email me back!

Nov 4 and 5, UMAnime is going to the Manitoba Comic
Con. We got a table and show room...so TWO days of
anime and happy fun times! Please come down and suport
us!!!!!!!!!

Suggentions for new show!!!! As you all know same of
the current show are ending soon ....if you have any
show you want to see at the meetings. Please reply
back....THANK YOU JILL FOR YOUR HELP!

Since the club has had a change in management this
term, how has the execs performed their respective
dutys? Is there anything that we can improve on or
change?

Anyhow, see you all their this Saturday!

Nemash...Nash!

University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://members.shaw.ca/rjdegraff/UMAnime/UMAnime.htm

http://mail.yahoo.com