Free MangaMaina from Prestine Comics and Anime Orders

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all:  (Kwan really should this out, but he is so
busy these days)

  Today I went over go Prstine Comics today, he give
me about 10 issues of Manga Minia from Manga
Entertaniment.  I have no idea what the heck are them,
I know they cost 75 cents each, but he is giving out
to the club members for free.
  I can't give everyone a copy of that thing, so it
will be a first come first serve basis, if you find me
first, you get a copy, after 10 people, no more, so
find me quick.  This is Tong, by the way.

  Second thing, he also gave me a copy of Preview for
June, if you want order anything Anime related, please
come to me during the meeting I can order it for you
on my/club's account (of course, you pay for it).
Again, find me.  I should be at the meeting all the
time.

  Anyways, that's it, see you all later

  Tong Lin (Bigfire)

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/