[uk-idevices] Re: alarm clock

  • From: Ian Robinson <ian456@xxxxxx>
  • To: uk-idevices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:41:19 +0100

Hi Alex,

With the list of alarms on screen there is an Edit button near the top.  When I
double tap that button a screen is displayed with 3 elements per alarm: delete,
alarm details,  More info.

After double tapping the Delete I get a Confirm Delete.  Another double tap and
the alarm is gone.  Then I just need to double tap the Done button at the top
of the screen.

HTH.

Ian