[UHNA] Re: tree cutting service--who should we hire?

  • From: Bill & Margaret O'Kain <okain@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:33:19 -0400

Hello Donnellys,

We use Arbor Design for trimming and for inspection of our trees. They are registered arborists.

Bill

On Aug 6, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Donnelly wrote:

Hi, Neighbors,

We need your advice to locate a tree cutting service. At one of the Wednesdays-on-the-Porch, someone mentioned an inexpensive, reliable tree cutting service. Does anyone have the name and number for that service? We have a tree that was recently blown over in our backyard and need to take care of the situation. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sharlotte & Tom Donnelly

donnelly@xxxxxxx