[UHNA] how to get H1N1 vaccine today or later this week for $5

  • From: "Donnelly" <donnelly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:58:43 -0500

Just a reminder for those of you searching for swine flu vaccines.

Hi,

You might want to pass along that H1N1 vaccines can be gotten at NKU for $5,
from 9 am-2 pm Monday through Friday while supplies last.  (Wednesday they
had plenty.)

H1N1 intranasal vaccine available on NKU campus...

The Northern Kentucky University Office of Health, Counseling and Prevention
Services is offering the live, attenuated intranasal H1N1 vaccine 9 a.m.-2
p.m. Monday through Friday in University Center Room 414 while supplies
last. You must be a healthy person (no history of diabetes, asthma, immune
disorders or other chronic illnesses) between the ages of 2 and 49 to
receive the vaccine. Cost will be $5 cash only/exact change. For more
information, contact HCP at 859-572-5650 or visit the CDC website
atwww.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/nasalspray_qa.htm
<https://mailfe4.nku.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1fl
u/vaccination/nasalspray_qa.htm> .  The second dose required in 28 days for
children under nine years of age will be reserved for free when the child
has the first dose.

To get to NKU go south on I-471 (over the "Big Mac" bridge) till it ends.
Go here for directions:  http://www.nku.edu/campusmaps/directions.php.  A
map of campus is at:http://www.nku.edu/campusmaps/3dmap.html.

            I do not think you have to be affiliated with NKU to get the
vaccine.  You can call 859-572-5650 to confirm this.

Thanks,

Sharlotte Donnelly

donnelly@xxxxxxx