[UHNA] Re: first porch party

  • From: stefan fiol <stefanpfiol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 21:32:12 +0000

Hi all,

Because of cold temps and the likelihood of rain tomorrow, we're postponing the
porch party to Sunday at 11am--it should be a nice day.  Hope you all can make
it.

Best,
Stefan

From: stefanpfiol@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: first porch party
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:31:22 +0000

Hi Riddle Roaders,

We would like to host the first porch party of the year this Friday, May 16,
from 6-9pm.

The location will be 626 Riddle--Deiah and Pascal's old house. Meera's
parents recently bought and moved into this house (and Dave Reed and his
 crew renovated the upstairs).  The party will be on the back porch,
accessible through the side entrance.

One thing we don't have a lot of are folding chairs, so please bring some if
you have them.
In the event of rain we will have to postpone as we aren't fully set up indoors.
Please spread the word--hope everyone can make it.

Stefan