[UHNA] Re: Wednesdays on the Porch - July 5th

  • From: Bill & Margaret O'Kain <okain@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:04:23 -0400

Thanks Steve and Pei Lin for being such gracious hosts at the recent porch party. This was my first and it was such a nice get together. I met neighbors for the first time and saw other neighbors I hadn't seen for a while. Thanks again. Margaret
On Jul 1, 2006, at 4:19 PM, esrv.net wrote:

Wednesdays on the Porch is about forging relationships within our neighborhood.

This Wednesday July 5th, come to our space, our porch, and yard, or if it is raining cats and dogs, inside our house.

There will be a few light refreshments between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM. Also…some of Pei Lin’s Chinese dumplings.

Stephen & Pei Lin – 660 Riddle Road

<Wednesdays on the Porch.doc>