[UHNA] Problems with freelists.org

  • From: "Daniel Lewis" <dflewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 17:03:16 -0400

Hi folks

Over the past year or so, we have been having  problems with people being
automatically dropped from the UHNA email group.  I have an email into
freelists asking for help, but I'm not sure where that will go.  I afraid if
I re-enter those who were dropped, it may result in other people being
dropped.

Please pass the word on to anybody who's been dropped that I'm working on
it.

If anybody reason to recommend another free email group service, please let
me know.

Daniel Lewis

P. S.  Sorry I missed the last porch party.