[UHNA] Porch party canceled tomorrow

  • From: emilie johnson <emiliejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:25:36 +0000

Greetings,
Tomorrow's porch party at Deiah and Pascal's has been canceled. Stay tuned for
fall dates to be announced. We are just getting into the good weather!

Several of you have mentioned you are interested in hosting. It's not too late
if you are. Just send me an email.

Thanks!

CC: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: deiahhaddock@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] Re: Block party.
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 17:36:35 -0400
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pascal and I will host a porch party September 15 (Saturday). Kid and dog
friendly! 7pm-10pm (or whenever!).
626 Riddle Road
Deiah Vambe
On Aug 31, 2012, at 1:47 PM, "Cindy Summers" <csummers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I  brought the block party application down to District 1
today. We are just on deadline for having the block party on September 22. Who
is  interested in helping with games, planning etc.? Does  someone have Aaron
and Bettina’s email. My Outlook doesn’t retain these anymore. Cindy