[UHNA] Re: Neighborhood Sale

  • From: "ecereb" <ecereb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:43:30 -0400

See attached

From: uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kessler, Kathy
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:26 PM
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] Neighborhood Sale

Everyone that is interested in participating in our Neighborhood Street Sale
please advise I would like to put an ad in newspaper and list the streets
involved not sure I can do each individual address - thanks

Thanks,

Kathy Kessler

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail