[UHNA] Meeting - Cancelled

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:40:08 -0500

Everyone,

I do apologize for the late notice on this - our meeting for this
evening has been canceled - we had some conflicts therefore we will have
our first meeting for the new year on Monday February 9th - Little
Sisters of the Poor - 7:30 PM at which time we should have 2 guest
speakers from District 5. I will get back with everyone once I have
confirmation from Donna Emerson who has been heading this for our
neighborhood.

Hope to see everyone at our next meeting - we will discuss what our
plans are for the year and what events we want to plan on for our
neighborhood.

Don't forget the CUF meeting that is the 3rd Tuesday of each month at
Deaconess Hospital -

Thanks,
Kathy

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.