[UHNA] Important... Please Do What You Can To Come To UHNA Meeting on Monday, April 13th @ 7:00 PM in Little Sisters of the Poor Auditorium

  • From: "Buddy & Donna Emerson" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:43:57 -0500

I know that our little group stays pretty much in touch via email.  Sometimes
there are only a few people that show up for our monthly meetings.  I realize
that everyone has busy schedules.  This month, it's important that as many
people as possible show up for the meeting to be held on Monday, April 13th at
7:00 PM in the Little Sisters of the Poor Auditorium.  Paul Meyer and Lisa
Johnson from District 5 Police will be there to facilitate the meeting.  They
will take questions and address concerns about the University Heights
Neighborhood.

Please pass the word around to your friends and neighbors who may not be on
this email list to attend.  Let's all do what we can to keep this a good and
safe neighborhood that we call home.

Thanks on behalf of UHNA.........

Donna Emerson