[UHNA] Grey and white pit bull

  • From: Emilie Johnson <emilieejohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:47:13 -0500

--- University Heights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Please see note below from Buddy and Donna on riddle view. Joe and I have also
noticed this female pit sleeping behind our fence in the backyard but haven't
seen her for a week or so. She seems to like our dog but whenever we go near
her she runs. We would all like to help her find her way back to her home,
because I agree with Donna, she probably lives around here. She seems like she
is in good shape and looks healthy, but we worry about her with the really cold
temperatures coming. Has anyone been able to lure her to them?

"There is a gray and white pit bull that has been roaming around the
neighborhood for a while now.  I just spotted him/her in our backyard. I
thought we had talked about this to you two.  I don't have your cells to
forward.  Perhaps since we don't have access to UHNA mailing list you could put
something out there. This animal has to belong to someone in the neighborhood.
I last spotted the dog heading back up towards Riddle just a few moments
ago......Donna"

Sent from my iPhone