[UHNA] Fw: CUF stuff

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:44:41 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

----- Original Message ----- From: <zieglerl@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Cindy Lewis" <dflewis@xxxxxxxx>; "Daniel Lewis" <dflewis@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: CUF stuff

Can you guys forward this on to the UH email list?

---- Laura Kleckner <lkleckner@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Linda.

Below is the link to register for the Sept 8th Give Back Partnership Event. Having some tentative numbers will help us plan for food, project teams, etc. Hope everyone can stop up for a bit!
http://www.givebackcincinnati.org/v3/events_details.asp?EventID=1135

Cheers
Laura

Laura Kleckner
Account Executive
513-562-8817 (direct)
513-579-1555 (main)
513-562-8819 (fax)

MRSI <http://www.mrsi.com/>
 www.mrsi.com <http://www.mrsi.com/>

identifying OPPORTUNITY through custom research
MRSI (Marketing Research Services, Inc.), a division of <http://www.mvlgroup.com/>

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.