[UHNA] Re: Found Dog

  • From: "Reem Abdelmalek" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "abdelmrm" for DMARC)
  • To: "uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 01:38:50 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for the update.  I am so happy that the dog is back home with his
family!
Have a nice weekend.
Regards,Reem

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:17 AM, Aaron Wright <wrightnowa@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The dog is back home with his family. Thanks, all!
On Jan 21, 2016, at 7:32 AM, Joel Hanlon (Redacted sender "joelhanlon" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that he belongs to a family that lives at 2911 Maisel Dr at the end of
Probasco, if you still see him or have him.

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:08 PM, Reem Abdelmalek
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I have seen a young lady walking that dog on Riddle Road. However; I do not
know her.  Maybe someone from the Riddle Road Market will recognize the dog and
know the owner.
Regards,Reem Willging (525 Riddle Road)

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:30 PM, Aaron Wright <wrightnowa@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This guy appears to have broken his leash and was running loose in front of
our house at 650 Riddle. He's in our back yard now. Anyone recognize him?