[UHNA] Re: FW: accident hit and run

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:05:29 -0400

Did you make a police report?

  _____

From: uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DF Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:40 PM
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] FW: accident hit and run

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: ailas@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ailashochat@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 10:32 PM
To: DFLewis@xxxxxxxx
Subject: accident hit and run

Hi Cindy!

My husband had accident, hit and run, and  a car just disappeared, so
obviously it pulled into some driveways.

I hope you can send this email forward  to residents of UHNA, ( I understood
you have mailing list), if somebody did see something.

Here is details:

My husband was driving at 11 AM Sunday March 31 on Probasco St. crossing
Marshall.

A black car came up Marshall Avenue, in reckless speed and hit my car then
run.

There were witnesses, they said speed was unusual  high. A car disappeared
so fast that nobody couldn't figure out where.

They felt it pulled in one of the driweways.

Did you by any chance see a black car banged on its left side and front?

Please call to Joe Shochat 961-3706 or email: joes1@xxxxxxx

Thank you very much

Aila