[UHNA] FW: Wanted / Missing as of November 5, 2009 <-- please forward to all coordinators

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:28:46 -0500

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: Davis, Princess [mailto:Princess.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:34 PM
Subject: FW: Wanted / Missing as of November 5, 2009 <-- please forward to
all coordinators

-----Original Message-----
From: Franz, Eric
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:31 PM
To: Davis, Princess
Subject: Wanted / Missing as of November 5, 2009 <-- please forward to all
coordinators

Attached are all the wanted felony suspects broken down by each District.
Also attached is a list of people missing for that have been gone for more
than 12 months.

Please ask your members to print these out and reference them as needed.

Sergeant Eric E. Franz | Volunteer Programs Supervisor| Cincinnati Police
Department| 310 Ezzard Charles Drive; Cincinnati, Ohio 45214-2805| Office:
(513) 352-1279| Fax: (513) 352-1422|eric.franz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

  _____

.

JPEG image