[UHNA] FW: Crime Prevention and monthly meeting

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:30:51 -0500

Daniel F. Lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: sharon buckner [mailto:skbcatfur1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:41 PM
To: jeasley002@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Michael Matacia; JoAnn Luginbill; Nick
Denlinger; David Fink; Governor Williams; Jason Pechiney; Jason Voelkerding;
Lisa Johnson; Sharon Buckner; Chip & Jan Kussmaul; Cindy Lewis; Daniel
Lewis; Linda Bailey; Todd McFarland; Lin Ziegler at home; Aila Shochat;
Cheryl Walz; Leah Cohen; Nan McGinnis; Maureen France; John Stork; Alan
Lindquist; Janine Denlinger
Subject: Crime Prevention and monthly meeting

Hello everyone,
     Our neighborhood officer, Lisa Johnson, has asked to have the
attachment on crime prevention forwarded to our COP members. Please take a
moment to read it and pass it along to friends and family. It is excellent
advice and very helpful in preventing crime.
     Our regular monthly COP meeting will take place on Thursday, March 5 at
7:00 pm at Rohs Street Cafe.
Be safe and see you there,
Sharon Buckner
CUF COP Administrative Coordinator