[UHNA] FW: CUF housing report

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:59:53 -0400

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: Julz Brown [mailto:julz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:25 AM
To: DLewis (CUF); Justin (CUF); Peter
Subject: CUF housing report

Hello all, in a recent in meeting with Daniel Lewis regarding increasing
owner-occupied housing in our area we decided to include multi-family houses
in our monthly market reports. Our hope is to reach out to individuals that
may be interested in buying multi-families to live in. Please forward this
link to anyone who may be interested in buying in our neighborhood.

Property Information prepared exclusively for: CUF housing market report

Listings that match your criteria are available for you to view in your
Client Portal. You can review property details, save or reject listings, and
make comments. Click below to visit your Client Portal.

<http://Searchlax.rapmls.com/ClientPortal.aspx?TJhkRvbuacuchF1EIpHbjbMb/I73S
mknsa8bpDx+v/q2SFZCDSjXC2aqG4P9WvN4tWg8Z7mvA+1arXvRXRSyrQcm4HPLzvPwzNqeZJlr1
qw+VyuzfjCxO9V2zixv93t5Df/fuBnxcuRD41cDVV3LTXbcHPUInO3aBbPck5Qpk93wpZUrPQnB/
DPHGgFc5HNpp2Z+COgQFeuBybOb7Eifjg==&hidMLS=CIN&hidEntryPoint=MW1&KeyRid=1>
View Listings

 Provided by:

 Julz Brown

 Group Realtors

 8280 Montgomery Road Ste 306

 Cincinnati, OH 45236

 513-237-1072

 julz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://www.sellingcincinnatihomes.com

If you want to stop receiving property information e-mail messages from me,
please
<http://cincy.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Cincynky&PRGNAME=MLSLo
gin&ARGUMENT=gt6Zz/FFtppcQfRef6C4+IaopxmEMHP/hGwcmxRmq2gxtiwRlRzZ/kjK1xBTFMQ
XrpJhEKjnumPloU/6qhyZDg==&KeyRid=1> click this link to unsubscribe.