[UHNA] FW: CUF Housing Report

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:53:39 -0500

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: Julz Brown [mailto:julz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 4:12 PM
To: Beth Nagy; DLewis (CUF); Justin (CUF); Neel, Robert (neelrt); Peter
Subject: CUF Housing Report

Hello all, it has been several months now since I have been sending out this
housing report and would like to get some feedback from you all regarding to
how it is being distributed, any feedback, comments or concerns from others,
and what type of impact it is making if any.

In addition, does anyone know of anyone who is actively buying rehabs for
the purpose of renovating to sell to owner-occup.? It would be great to find
people that are willing to invest in our neighborhood.

I noticed a recent listing on Sauer that appears to be renovated and is for
sale. The owner of record is incorporated and I need to do some research to
see who they are. If in fact they are investors that are renovating in our
area it would be great if this house could gets sold quickly so that they
see value in investing in our neighborhood and want to buy more! Does anyone
know who it is? The address is 2315 Sauer.

Thanks

Julz

Property Information prepared exclusively for: CUF Housing Market Report

<http://Searchlax.rapmls.com/ClientPortal.aspx?TJhkRvbuacuchF1EIpHbjexPw9HuN
tTI29emDafxaVptYVTO0aCMPi37XqwGsZ+1v3vzQgq1UpygTOMvJUdmoZhAZvZKNHQT3vlYB5bJ7
OfmE/GzItMW90Wlcvi88CXpK53fpCoOPe+eL14NnJH3QrxnSdgtthbQUj2xNfjkEBLzwqFwlGVy+
lgY5iynW4sGqIeWgxqk5anM9oOR/l8FVg==&hidMLS=CIN&hidEntryPoint=MW1&KeyRid=1>
View Listings

 Provided by:

 Julz Brown

 Group Realtors

 8280 Montgomery Road Ste 306

 Cincinnati, OH 45236

 513-237-1072

 Julz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 http://www.SellingCincinnatiHomes.com

If you want to stop receiving property information e-mail messages from me,
please
<http://cincy.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Cincynky&PRGNAME=MLSLo
gin&ARGUMENT=gt6Zz/FFtppcQfRef6C4+CI4dV+Vxxhd5xTSlILdFLOZOULgppOi5T3IganiMXs
pMwr1WGCTqFNetHTEH+nH5Q==&KeyRid=1> click this link to unsubscribe.

  _____